Wednesday, January 15, 2014

All About Me

Hey viewers! Here is a little background info on me and my life as a 13 year old...

My name is Mia Ricciardi. I am an 8th grader at Kapaa Middle School on Kauai, Hawaii. I am a part of the G.T. program at my school. This program covers all things media. Whether it is taking amazing photos, streaming videos on the internet, or just running the morning announcements at the school, the G.T. program does it all. My awesome teacher is Mr. Sanderl.

I have lived on Kauai my whole life, and I love it. Theres nothing better than spending most of your life at the beach. It is truly an experience that most of the world doesn't get.

Outside of school I love to do gymnastics. My gym is Kauai Gymnastics Academy. There is something about flying through the air that gives me a sweet sensation. I also play piano, the musical instrument that sort of runs through my dads side of the family.

And that pretty much sums up my life! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Good job on this post, I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture that you put with your all about me haha :)

    ReplyDelete